An important announcement to our patients regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19
We are continuing to monitor the development of the Coronavirus and how it will impact the practice and dentistry as a whole.
We are monitoring Government recommendations and Public Health England (PHE) guidance to ensure the safety of our patients and staff is protected to the best of our ability.
Please be aware of the current guidelines on symptoms before attending your appointment: a new continuous cough and/or high temperature. If you have these symptoms, however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
Current recommendations are not to treat patients in the three vulnerable categories and to reduce treatments that create aerosols, therefore all essential/emergency treatment will continue but others will be postponed. We will be informing you if there are any changes to this.
With this in mind we have put in place some measures to do our part in decreasing the rate of spread of this disease.
Our NEW measures are as follows:
- Upon attending the practice please use the intercom system to enter and you will be asked if you have a temperature or new persistent cough, we will also be taking your temperature.
- Please attend your appointment at your appointment time (arriving a maximum of only 10minutes before) and unaccompanied
- On entry to building please use our alcohol based hand sanitiser provided just inside the door on the right
- Please bear in mind the government advise of social spacing when in the waiting room
- Payment is preferred by card
- Please do not bring children unless they have an appointment then only 1 adult should accompany them
- Anybody without an appointment will not be allowed in the building, please contact the practice on 01278 458396
Our dental practice always provides a high level of cross infection control and our clinical areas are always carefully decontaminated between patients routinely. We have extended additional cleaning measures. There are antibacterial hand sanitisers provided when entering reception. The desk, card machine, door handles are also cleaned on a regular basis.
Many thanks for your cooperation at this time.